Monday, January 7, 2013
youth air jordans Paladin or you that what the Holy See
Know that this is the reason back to bite each other's spiritual power, the moment he has to be more careful, and even dare to breathe. Suddenly the man shoved open the eyes - this is a very strange feeling, obviously before him or eyes closed, but when you had a chance to react, his eyes opened, as if always are open ... very cold look in his eyes, without a trace of emotion, on the way looked a touch of jerseys, like a top with the common people of the gods. "strange people ... magic ... vindictive ... mental strength ... This is ..." That suddenly faint openings Although seems to be asking questions, but actually can not see any emotional ups and downs, "Well, this is a very strange power, actually even I can not see through, it seems, the bell sound really say right, you perhaps is the man I'm looking for ... "" What? "jerseys hearts has been somewhat surprised, these Shaman touches powerful, and seems to just look at the will be able to see through their own strength, "you say? there, do not you is the high priest?" "You're not afraid of me?" the man seemed puzzled and said, "Well, little guy afar, I just as you introduce myself, I called Gannon, but the name has been a long time did not use before, if you do not mind if you call me by name, perhaps, this is a rare experience. " ; Gannon? really a strange name, jerseys pretty blunt, "But Gannon high priest ... you just said, then what does that mean?" Gannon slightly shook his head, his face still does not look he lightly: "Nothing ... but a small family, the strength of your body is very strange, ah, you in the end is what kind of job? warrior? magician? Paladin or you that what the Holy See?" jerseys Staveley thought for a moment, said: "I should be considered a priest ..." Gannon looked up jerseys a suddenly exhaled and said: "What priest,youth air jordans? devout Saints?, or you Roland man legendary God Alchemist? really ... strange power of your body, that kind of God and God's Alchemist surgery seems the same origin, when I was young once and a God Alchemist grips his use of force is body that strange forces, but ... it seems that your strength than his to be more pure point? "Then, the tone of the high priest of this deadpan finally a little more inside belongs to the humans look: ; really is a weird little guy ... no wonder the ringtone will you Shoudi Xia suffered a major loss last even blood sacrifice in order to catch you ... God the surgery? magic? vindictive? ... really is weird ah! "jerseys hearts secretly surprised, a completely see through the strange feeling, he took a deep breath and tried to calm down after only smiled and said:" Gansu Agricultural University The priest is a really good eye, actually one put all my jerseys are seen through, but the high priest to you, I want you at the moment I came here to see my strength? I would like to, you should not be there What
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment