Now we have about one hundred and fifty million dollars is not utilized, I put the money in your account, if you need money, then just take on the line. my strong heartbeat while telling the time arrangements.
I am a deeply touched snow do seems completely her into my life for fear of causing my anxiety, she even deliberately ignored their income, all of the success is due to my ' on my heart actually understand, with 30% of the revenue of our bodies as a broker, light snow, that is to say, her income should still my only The acquisition of the two groups, originally solely by her own funds can get, but for fear of me uneasy, she put her money and my money together, after the company acquired the property owned by all my hand even has income than they deserve more funds so considerate capable Stepford Wives, life can have higher pursuit?
I gently lifted her blossoming Jiao Yan, greet her eyes Rouqingsishui, slowly kiss she exudes fragrance Xiangchun this moment, between heaven and earth, and then nothing else can obstruct our love, time also seems stalled at this moment, we left chest endless sweet.
Frolic of sound when heard outside to wake up from the illusion of fascinated by snow blushing stood up, pretending to help me organize things look like, and I also put on the appearance of a jittery, swing out a physical exertion posture how people seems, at the moment we're talking about is definitely a serious caution topic.
The door was quickly opened,fake oakleys, the old Tommy appeared at the door, the sun ass ... I'm up early and see they know.
Tommy smiled with embarrassment, then handed me one notes the same thing, I looked down and was originally from Shanghai to Chengdu airfare. Grateful, I can not help but get hold of him to show me the most sincere gratitude.
Next is naturally the signings of time.
Nanjing Road pedestrian street overcrowding everywhere head zandong. Shanghai's first department store around is packed with nearly one hundred thousand special trip to come see our side of the FANS. Makes me feel unusual surprise to the scene today to fans where have only to see the banners to know what Beijing fan club, fan club, Jinan, Nanjing,nfl jerseys cheap, fan club, etc., which I also saw the hometown of Chengdu's fan club, as far away as Tibet our fans, the name of different flags enthusiastically waving the flags of the hands of the even neatly singing the songs of our album, the whole scene is grand and spectacular, extraordinary momentum, no doubt, become the provinces fans rendezvous, they unreservedly the performance of their own, on this occasion as a musical celebration.
Seeing such an amazing scene, most people probably retreat, and we have no back mean since promised to do the same, even if difficult only bite the bullet and survive it. Escorted by police and staff under, along with unmatched
No comments:
Post a Comment