The phrase I have heard.
So Bing the phone and gave it to me, then behind me, sobbing on the floor, into the private room Wang Wei harangues Li Bing: ah! Bing did not answer, bow weeping, Dong Qiang picked up the teapot, I'm not sure he was the tea or to hit Wang Wei rushed to persuade Wang Wei: the two mouths, did not see her crying, forget it. Strong brother that count Li Bing,nhl jersey, a total of five, Miss Bing in the group of people considered outstanding, regardless of stature or looks.oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015
She had just sat down, the foreman came in, Should not, miss this plenty, so why not that, I give you to choose a good. That kid looked for a long time, not seen, but also to do this trip? Like such a beautiful chick to go to Guangzhou, Shenzhen those big place. I went back to the package room, Dong Qiang a friend of mine and a deep feeling of a young woman singing So I went back to the original seat, just a seated directors on are not satisfied with, It seems Dong Qiang did not want me to hear the conversation between he and Bing, me, this makes me feel a bit uncomfortable to sit for a while I began to scrutinize these Miss, age is not large, but the theory looks not a satisfying, only Bing OK, those guys and microphone basically Dong Qiang monopoly, the most terrible is that their songs Dong Qiang also ugly, still scrambling to sing over and over each other to join in each other, broke into wild applause, I thought it really makes that face, how the stage is as big.
Wang Wei Dong strong singing, Dong Qiang refused throughout the night, he and Bing has been whisper. Later, I went out again,buy basketball shoes, the house is too boring, and some hug Miss, some singing, Miss ugly song ugly. However, this group of people, only Wang Wei, a long time to occupy with Miss others and not too far of action, it seems they do not often find Miss owners. I had wandered alone in the vast darkness of night, and finally I looked at the watch twelve point, so I went upstairs into the
No comments:
Post a Comment